The headband is missing, but I devised a substitute to effectively use the sensor attached to the original headband design. See the sensor photos to get the idea how the workaround was accomplished.
– Used TENS cables Tieline adapters 3.5mm snap button to 2 mm pin to make connection to sensor connectors.
– Used Tens Pad Replacement “Pigtail” Electrode Pads to connect to TENS cables Tieline adapters.
– Place Electrode Pads (pigtails facing upwards) horizontal across forehead.
– I wore a sweatband (anything will do) over the forehead to cover the Electrode Pads.
– Connect sensor cable pins to electrode pad cable pins.